Employment MasterClass is a training program providing HR professionals and employment lawyers with practical legal knowledge necessary to handle HR law issues with efficiency. The cycle includes eight whole-day sessions and a final exam. Classes take place in six-hour blocks.
What do we teach?
Employment MasterClass does not teach law. It teaches to use it as a tool to solve legal problems in HR. To be a Master of Employment MasterClass is not only to know the rules, but also to apply them in practice.
The Employment MasterClass is an interactive skills training. You will learn from case studies, prepare documents and discuss how they should be edited, analyse the latest judicial decisions and interpretations of central authorities, including in particular the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy and the Chief Labour Inspectorate.
Students of the Employment MasterClass receive large content materials with practical recommendations and document templates prepared by us.
Graduates receive diplomas confirming the completion of the training and, for those interested, an exam is carried out, the result of which will be placed on the diploma at graduate’s request.
The cost of participation is PLN 8,500 + VAT. The price includes training materials, document templates created by us and lunch on training days.
Employment MasterClass Club
Graduates of the Employment MasterClass who want to continue their adventure with employment law are offered membership in the Employment MasterClass Club at Raczkowski. The Club meets once a month. The meetings are around three hours. The graduates discuss selected issues in the field of labour law.
The agenda is available at Employment MasterClass Club website. Participation cost per meeting is PLN 300 + VAT.
Be a Master of Employment MasterClass. Join our academy.
Employment MasterClass 2020 Programme
- Module I: Introduction. Legal grounds for employing employees. Holiday, parental leave and other periods of non-work.
- Module II: Working time. Remote work.
Date: 9 October 2020 r. (Friday), time: 10.00 – 16.00
Lecturer: attorney-at-law Iwona Jaroszewska-Ignatowska, PhD
- Module III: Employee remuneration. Compliance procedures. Criminal law in employment relations.
- Module IV: Mobbing, equal treatment in employment and protection of personal rights. Liability of the parties to the employment relations. Social benefits fund.
- Module V: Employing foreigners. Taxation and paying contribution from employee benefits.
Date: 5 November 2020 r. (Thursday), time: 10.00 – 16.00
Taxation and paying contribution from employee benefits in the light of current practice.
Lecturer: senior lawyer Tomasz Kret
- Module VI: Inspection and supervision procedure of the labour inspector. Proceedings before the labour court.
- Module VII: Cooperation with trade unions. Non-compete clause in the labour law. Employees' professional qualifications development.
- Module VIII: Termination of the employment agreement. Personal data protection in employment relations. Documentation in employment relations.
- Final exam and end of course celebration.
Date: 4 December 2020 r. (Friday), time: 10.00 – 12.00