PRO HR May 2021
What is the newest issue of the employer newsletter about?
- Topic 1: Businesses may apply for additional forms of support under Shield 9.0: grants, financial support for remuneration, exemption from social security contributions and idle time benefits.
Entrepreneurs wishing to take advantage of the selected form of aid must meet several conditions.
- Topic 2: When conducting consultations regarding the intention of dismissing workers by e-mail with a trade union the employer must use a qualified electronic signature.
The Supreme Court, in its judgment on January 21, 2021, No. III PSKP 2/21, explained that notification of unions about the intention to dismiss an employee must meet certain standards.
The new Good Practices include issues related to the recently popular area of Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG), i.e. environmental issues and sustainable development, as well as social and employee matters.
The employer is not obliged to release the employee from work for his time against remuneration.
Foreigners staying in Poland can vaccinate. The condition for admission to vaccination is legal stay, e.g. on the basis of a visa or residence card.
- Topic 6: Procedure for the settlement of the PFR 1.0 subsidy for micro, small and medium enterprises
The subsidy is settled through the bank's electronic banking system which the entrepreneur applied for funds.
- Topic 7: Time to settle the PFR Financial Shield 1.0 subsidy for micro, small and medium enterprises.
Settlement of the financial subsidy from the PFR 1.0 Shield must be made within 10 working days after 12 months from the payment of the subsidy.
Such redemption is possible for entrepreneurs whose scope of activity actually performed and disclosed in CEIDG / KRS on December 31, 2019 included at least one of the 54 PKD codes indicated in the target regulations.
At the end of April, an amendment to the Banking Law and some other acts came into force, implementing the so-called The CRD V Directive and the CRR II Regulation. It introduces several changes as compared to the previous regulation.
- Topic 10: New information obligation – notification concerning the occupation code to the ZUS Social Insurance Institution
Employers will have to indicate the code of the profession to be performed by the insured person.
The European Commission has classified as high-risk the systems using artificial intelligence used for employment, employee management, recruitment, monitoring and evaluation processes of employees.