Important changes for PBH visas holders | PRO HR Alert
Foreigners running business activity in Poland on the basis of PBH visa may freely continue business until they obtain a residence permit. The end of the "covid fiction" was to expose foreigners to the inability to continue doing business.
From now on, foreigners, who submitted their application for:
- permanent residence permit,
- long-term EU residence permit,
- temporary residence permit,
- temporary residence permit due marriage to a Polish citizen,
- residence permit in order to carry out business activities,
can continue their business activity despite PBH expiration. Until now, there has been a lack of relevant regulations.
This change does not apply to persons continuing work on the basis of employment contract. In that case, employee must still have a work permit valid from August 1st, 2023.