To wydarzenie już się zakończyło.
ONLINE WORKSHOPS | Termination of employment contracts
The registration for this event is closed
13 April | 10.00 am - 2.00 pm | Paid event
How to conduct the dismissal processes for both economic and employee reasons?
Do you want to learn how to streamline your dismissal processes, reduce your organization’s risks associated with such processes and increase your employer security, also in an event of litigation?
We will not teach legal regulations, but we present specific solutions resulting from our 20-year experience in conducting dismissal processes.
During the workshop we will discuss:
• proper formulation of reasons for terminating employment contracts
• the most common reasons for employment termination
• reasons for disciplinary dismissals
• conducting dismissals among employees working on the same positions
• reorganisation and restructuring in terms of job liquidation
• the correct selection and formulation of selection criteria for dismissal
• loss of entitlement and absence from work as grounds for dismissal with immediate effect
• the most common mistakes in the process of dismissing employees and how to avoid them
• conducting a meeting with an employee during which the decision to dismiss is communicated
• conducting an online dismissal process
• how to protect against further employee claims
• potential claims by a dismissed employee, including those outside the Labour Code
Who should be interested in the event?
HR professionals, directors and board members involved in the process of dismissing employees.
Cost of participation
The cost of participation is PLN 1,200 net. If two or more people from the same organisation attend, the cost for each additional person is PLN 1,000 net.
The cost includes:
• participation in the 4-hour online workshop
• two-week access to the workshop recording
• the presentation with an additional script referring to the discussed topics
• the content of selected clauses to be used in the termination documents reducing the employer’s risks
• a checklist template for the dismissal process
Participants are encouraged to submit questions and cases from their own practice. Selected issues will be included in the workshop topics. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions during the workshop.
The workshop will be held in Polish language.
Do you have questions? Contact us: email@example.com
Legal Advisor, Executive MBA, Partner. He runs the firm’s office in Poznań. For more than 15 years he has been advising clients on labour law. He has very extensive experience in collective employment relationships, also in terms of terminating and implementing collective bargaining agreements and other agreements with trade unions, employee guarantees, conducting collective disputes and negotiations with trade unions. He has conducted a number of employee restructuring programs involving group dismissals and voluntary redundancies as well as other forms of downsizing. He advises in the hiring of senior executives. He represents clients in labour courts very frequently. He is well-versed with the transportation and manufacturing industries. He has set up and supported the administration of many Employee Pension Schemes. He has worked for reputable Polish law firms.
Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Szczecin, also studied at Università degli Studi di Bari in Italy.
She has experience in advising and conducting legal matters for business entities acquired in Poznań legal firms, including several years in a specialized department of labour law.
Author of numerous publications on labour law.